The Equality Act 2010 is the foundation stone of equality legislation in the UK, having replaced the complex web of various other Acts of Parliament that preceded it. This course provides a basic introduction to the main features of the Act and thereby lays the foundation for developing equality-friendly policies and practices.
Participants will be helped to:
- Become aware of the aims of the Equality Act 2010
- Develop an understanding of their legal obligations
- Appreciate the need to go beyond the basics of the legislation
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.