Death is something that we all have to face sooner or later. ‘I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it’ is a common response to this inevitability. Reasonable though this may seem, we may actually be short-changing ourselves in adopting it. This is because facing up to the reality of death can actually enrich our lives by helping us to appreciate how precious life is and how important it is to make the most of it while we can. These are challenging issues, but that makes it all the more important that we think them through, which is exactly what this course is about.
Participants will be helped to:
- Understand what is meant by being ‘death aware’
- Appreciate the importance of being death aware
- Feel more confident in facing death
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.