Unfortunately, an anxiety-driven defensive, oversimplified approach to risk has developed in recent years. This course helps participants to develop a fuller understanding of the complexities of risk and argues the case for a more balanced approach to risk assessment and management.
Participants will be helped to:
- Appreciate the need for a sophisticated understanding of risk to avoid the dangers of simplistic approaches to the subject
- Explore useful tools for assessing risk
- Feel more confident in assessing and managing risk
1. The price shown is exclusive of VAT and an extra 20% will be added at the checkout.
2. The registration is valid for 3 months from start date.
3. This course is also available for up to 50 users on a 12-month licence.